How To Make Yummy Baked Potato Skins
Baked Potato Skins INGREDIENTS
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, sliced (optional)
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Remove the pulp from the potatoes by scooping it out, then discarding (or saving for further use). Leave the skins on.
The baking sheet should be greased.
Oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper are combined in a bowl and brushed on the potato skins.
Turn over after 8 minutes at 475°.
Turn the right side up after another 8 minutes of baking.
The inside of the skins should be evenly sprinkled with bacon and cheddar.
Melt cheese in the oven for 2 minutes longer.
Optional toppings include sour cream and onions.