How To Make Smoked Salmon Spread
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 6 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- crackers or breadsticks, for serving
- fresh dill, for garnish
- fresh ground black pepper
In a food processor, purée the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and Tabasco.
Using a food processor, blend the scallions, capers, salmon, chopped dill, and pepper.
You can serve this with crackers at room temperature or chilled with dill.