How To Make Quick And Delicious Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, halved
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 4 cups mixed greens, cleaned and dried
- 4 ounces of soft fresh goat cheese
Greens, cranberries, walnuts, and dressing are combined in a salad bowl.
Add goat cheese to the salad by breaking it up unevenly with a spoon.
- Serve with grilled fish and blush wine as part of a meal
- With a warm cup of tea, enjoy this dinner as a light meal.
- Presents beautifully to guests when entertaining.