How To Make Cheesy Shell Taco Bites
- 20 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1(1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, or 1/2 cup Picante sauce
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- avocado, cubed
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 350 degrees Fahrenheit is the recommended temperature for the oven.
- Shape shredded cheese into a disk using a tablespoon and parchment paper. Don’t let the cheese disks touch each other.
- The cookies need to be baked for 7 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press the melted cheese disks into mini-muffin tins after removing them from the parchment paper. Make sure the cheese is cooled in the muffin tin for at least one minute (or more) before serving. Set aside after removing from the muffin tin.
FOR THE TACO FILLING:
- Brown hamburger in a skillet.
- Stir in half a cup of salsa/picante sauce and taco mix. Drain fat from the pan and stir in the taco mix.
- For 3-5 minutes, simmer the mixture.
- Fill the cooled cheese cups with the beef mixture using a spoon.
- Sprinkle the three types of shredded cheese over the beef in each cup.
- Add dollops of sour cream to complement the flavors.
- Drizzle salsa over the top for a zesty kick.
- Garnish each cup with cubed avocados, adding a delightful creamy texture.
- Finish the presentation by sprinkling fresh cilantro for a burst of color and aromatic goodness.