How To Make Simple Pasta Toss
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 16 ounces of rotini pasta
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
The pasta should be cooked and drained according to the instructions.
Cook chicken, garlic, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano in olive oil while the pasta is cooking.
Cook for two minutes before adding sun-dried tomatoes.
Toss with pasta after removing from heat.
Parmesan cheese can be added if desired.