How To Make Grilled Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
- 1 1⁄2 cups of sliced leftover grilled chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 flatbread
- 6 leaves fresh basil, coarsely chopped
Begin by heating the grill to the appropriate temperature.
Combine all the ingredients (excluding the bread) in a bowl, using your hands for easier mixing.
Lower the heat on your grill, and place the flatbreads on the high rack if available.
Pile the mixture onto the flatbreads, ensuring it spreads evenly to the edges.
Close the grill and wait for a minute or two until the mixture has melted; this indicates it’s ready.
Be careful not to leave it on for too long, as the bread could burn.
Transfer the prepared flatbread to a breadboard and use a pizza cutter to cut it into desired portions.