How To Make Parmesan-crusted Chicken With Arugula Salad
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH ARUGULA SALAD
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 cups packed arugula
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Read more: How To Make Cheater’s Chicken Noodle Soup
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH ARUGULA SALAD
The temperature should be set at 475 degrees.
Mix mustard, olive oil, and thyme in a small bowl.
Spritz the chicken breasts with the mustard mixture after they have been seasoned with salt and pepper on both sides.
Each chicken breast should have about 2 T. of parmesan (both sides) – about 1/2 cup for all 4.
For easy release and clean-up, I line mine with aluminum foil sprayed with Pam.
On the top shelf of the oven, cook the chicken until it is just done and nicely browned, about 15 minutes.
Stir the water into the mustard, oil, and remaining 1 teaspoon each in a salad bowl.
You can also use spring mix lettuce or arugula. Toss well with salt and pepper.
Add the chicken to the salad and serve!
Read more: How To Make Easy Bacon-wrapped Dates
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I prepare Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Arugula Salad at home?
Answer: You can make parmesan crusted chicken with arugula salad by coating the chicken with Parmesan, baking it, and serving it with fresh Arugula salad.
2. What’s an easy arugula parmesan salad recipe to pair with Parmesan-crusted chicken?
Answer: Make a Simple Arugula Parmesan Salad by tossing fresh arugula with shaved Parmesan, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
3. Can you give a recipe similar to Carrabba’s Parmesan Chicken with Arugula Salad?
Answer: Definitely! Panko Crusted Chicken With Arugula Salad can be made by observing a recipe that mixes crispy chicken with a zesty arugula salad.
4. Is Parmesan Crusted Chicken Healthy choice, and what makes it a healthy option?
Answer: Parmesan-crusted chicken can be a healthy alternative when baked rather than fried, and it’s packed with protein and flavor.
5. How can I make Lemon Parmesan Chicken with a delightful Arugula Salad topping?
Answer: Make Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Arugula Salad topping by adding a squeeze of lemon and extra Parmesan shavings to the salad for zesty and cheesy goodness.
Read more: How To Make Puff Pastry Canapes