How To Make Baja Chipotle Fish Tacos
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE BAJA CHIPOTLE FISH TACOS
- 1 1⁄4 cups Lawry baja chipotle marinade, with lime juice (R)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod or 1 1/2 lbs other firm white fish filets
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 12 soft taco-size corn tortillas warmed
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
Read more: How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE BAJA CHIPOTLE FISH TACOS
Add 3/4 cup Lawry’s Baja (r) Chipotle Marinade with Lime Juice to a large baking dish or resealable plastic bag.
Make the marinade in a sealed plastic bag or covered dish in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Discard marinade from fish and dish.
Baste fish with 1/4 cup Baja Chipotle Marinade before grilling or broiling. If you use a fork, you can easily flake the fish after it has been turned once.
The remaining 2-4 tablespoons of marinade should be combined with mayonnaise, sour cream, and remaining marinade while the fish is cooking.
Place fish in tortillas and top with cabbage and sauce. Use two tortillas per taco.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are Chipotle Fish Tacos?
Chipotle Fish Tacos is one of the most popular Mexican dish featuring crispy fish fillets which is served in a soft taco, with a chipotle-infused sauce.
2. How can I easily make Fish Tacos with Chipotle Sauce at home?
You can easily make Fish Tacos with Chipotle Sauce at home using the recipe that we have given above, which includes steps to prepare the chipotle sauce.
3. Does Chipotle have fish tacos on their menu?
Chipotle Mexican Grill may not have traditional fish tacos, but you can relish the mouthwatering flavors of Baja fish tacos by making them at home with our recipe.
4. What’s the history behind Baja Fish Tacos?
Baja Fish Tacos have their origins in the Baja California region of Mexico. They typically feature fresh, crispy fish in a taco, often with a flavorful sauce.
5. Can you share a recipe for Baja Fish Tacos with Adobo Chipotle Sauce?
Totally! Our Baja Fish Tacos recipe has complete instructions for making a tasty chipotle sauce that adds a spicy kick to your tacos.