How To Make Ground Beef And Texas Bean Enchiladas
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE GROUND BEEF AND TEXAS BEAN ENCHILADAS
- 1(14-ounce) can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 1(15 ounce) can of black beans or (15 ounces) can texas ranch style beans
- 12 -15 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas or 12 -15 8-inch corn tortillas
- 1 cup finely diced fresh poblano peppers or (4 ounces) can of diced green chilies
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced white onions or 1/2 cup yellow onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- salt and pepper
Read more: How To Make Pistachio-goat Cheese Bites
- salt and pepper
- 5 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1(6 ounce) can tomato paste
Read more: How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE GROUND BEEF AND TEXAS BEAN ENCHILADAS
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Salt, pepper, onion, garlic, ground beef, and onion in a large skillet.
Brown the beef in the skillet.
Dispose of grease.
Add tomatoes, peppers, and beans to the skillet.
Stir frequently while simmering, reducing heat to medium, and covering.
Melt the butter in a medium bowl while stirring all ingredients together.
Taste for salt and pepper.
Mix the meat mixture with about 1/2 cup sauce.
Turn off the heat.
This recipe uses whole wheat tortillas, which are delicious.
You should have about 2 serving spoons of meat left when you finish filling all the tortillas. Place the soaked tortilla in your prepared baking pan. Add a spoonful of meat mixture lengthwise on one side, then roll the tortilla from that end.
To prevent spills when rolling each tortilla, place the open end on the bottom.
All tortillas should be prepared the same way.
On top of the enchiladas, evenly distribute the remaining meat mixture and sauce.
Bake for 15 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
Return the dish to the oven for 5 minutes uncovered, or until the cheese has melted. Remove the foil, remove the grated cheese, and cover with grated cheese.
Serve enchiladas by slicing them in half lengthwise.
Corn chips, sour cream, and guacamole go great with this dish.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I make authentic Mexican Ground Beef and Bean Enchiladas?
Answer: To make authentic Mexican enchiladas, fill tortillas with a mixture of seasoned ground beef and refried beans, then top with sauce and cheese.
2. Can you recommend a Tex-Mex twist for Ground Beef and Black Bean Enchiladas?
Answer: Tex-Mex Ground Beef and Black Bean Enchiladas are tasty with seasoned beef, black beans, and a flavorful green sauce.
3. What’s the mystery of an ideal Ground Beef and Bean Enchilada Casserole?
Answer: Layer corn tortillas, ground beef, refried beans, and cheese to create a delicious and satisfying enchilada casserole.
4. How can I make Ground Beef Enchiladas, America’s Test Kitchen style?
Answer: America’s Test Kitchen Ground Beef Enchiladas apply a carefully tested recipe for seasoned beef, sauce, and melted cheese on top.
5. What are the main ingredients for Beef and Bean Enchiladas with Green Sauce?
Answer: Beef and Bean Enchiladas with Green Sauce typically feature ground beef, refried beans, and a tangy green enchilada sauce for a delightful flavor combination.