Hair is the most significant element of our body since it affects how we look and who we are. We go to great lengths to maintain our hair looking attractive and healthy; we try a variety of shampoos, get parlor treatments, and so on. But we never believed that a daily use of homemade treatment may also help us grow gorgeous and long hair. Yes, rice water for hair is the greatest homemade product for getting long and beautiful hair.
It’s Asia’s best-kept ancient secret, and once you sample it, you’ll understand why. The best part is that it is simple to prepare at home.
Read more: How To Update Windows 10
Rice water is nothing more than the milky starch water obtained from soaking rice. Because of the starch in the water, it has a milky appearance. We usually dump that water away and replace it with clean, freshwater. Don’t toss away that milky water the next time you make rice. That is the water that will help your hair grow long and strong.
That water is high in minerals and vitamins, as well as being a healthful beverage.
Yes, rice water can be used on the skin as well as the hair. It will tighten your skin and make it appear younger and more revitalized.
You may now be wondering where this rice water for long hair came from. After the Guinness Book of World Records mentioned it, the rest of the world learned about it. In China, there is a settlement known as Huangluo Yao Village, which is also known as ” Rapunzel’s Land.” Long, healthy hair is a trademark of the women who live here. Japanese women were also noted for their gorgeous long hair in the past.
How to make it:
- Take one bowl of rice and thoroughly wash it.
- To cook the rice, use a tumbler instead of a cooker. Fill the tumbler halfway with rice and a little more water than normal.
- Cook the rice for a while.
- The extra water will float to the surface.
- Remove the extra water in a container and continue to boil the rice.
- The water will be a murky, highly concentrated liquid.
How to use boiled rice water on hair-
- Instead of a conditioner, you can use cooked rice water.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a cup of boiling water.
- After shampooing your hair as usual, rinse it with the cooked rice water.
- Allow 5–10 minutes for the water to soak into your scalp.
- Rinse off the water after gently massaging it into your scalp.
- If you use the water once a week, you will see a difference in your hair.
How do you make rice water that has been fermented?
- Remove any contaminants from a cup of rice by washing it.
- Soak the rice for 30–60 minutes in good water.
- By straining the rice, you can get the water out.
- Keep the liquid contained in the jar for 24–48 hours to ferment.
- When the liquid begins to smell sour, it has been fermented and can be stored in the refrigerator.
Read more: How To Change Wifi Password
How to Make Use of Water made from fermented rice
- Never drink fermented rice water straight. Before using, always dilute it.
- As usual, continue with your shampoo and conditioner routine.
- After conditioner, massage your scalp with fermented rice water for 15 minutes.
- After that, give it a good rinse with water.
Rice Water can be used in either of these two ways. Choose the one that you think is the easiest to make.