Upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 11 can be done in a variety of ways. We’ll talk about the easiest technique first.
- To access the Control Panel, go to the Start Menu and select “Control Panel.”
- You will now see a section labeled “Windows Updates” on the Control Panel page. You’ll be taken to the Windows Update page if you click that link.
- Click the “Check for Updates” button on the Windows Update page, and Windows will begin to check for new updates.
- After Windows has finished searching for updates, simply click the Install Updates button to install them all.
- You can also choose one of the two alternatives, which will show you a list of available updates as well as a list of optional updates.
- You will now see a list of updates. By selecting the conversation boxes, you can choose and install any update.
- If the Windows 11 Upgrade option appears in the list, choose it and then click Install updates.
- Your Windows 7 will begin the process of upgrading to Windows 11.