In this blog, we are going to explain to you how to remove pattern lock or pin code from an android phone without losing your data and without USB debugging. In other words, how to unlock an android phone without doing a factory reset and that is coming up.
Note: The software used in this blog is not free and secondly it did support all android devices.
How to unlock your phone?
Since you have forgotten the pin code of your phone and cannot access it because whatever your type, it says the wrong pin. There is another way to unlock your phone by doing a factory reset. If you do this, all your data inside the phone will be erased, which you don’t want because your phone contains very important pictures, videos, documents, etc. That is very important and priceless to you. Which you don’t want to lose.
So, in this blog, you will learn how to unlock your phone without losing your previous data and without enabling USB debugging.
- To unlock your android devices, you are going to need a piece of software https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-lock-screen-removal.html Once you click on this link or copy-paste it in your browser. You will see the webpage, once you get into it.
- Scroll down until you see an option by the nation of the android lock screen.
- Just click on it, after that you can see the details of the software. As you can see this software can remove four-screen lock types including pattern, pin, password, and even fingerprints.
- As we told you that the software is not free. You have to purchase it, the software doesn’t have a free version but the free version didn’t work for most of the phones.
- In order to unlock your phone, you need to purchase it.
- Make sure that your device is supported by the software. To check that, scroll down and right-click on the “Check all devices that can be unlocked without data loss >> ” or copy-paste this link in your browser to know if your android phone supports this software or not.
- As you can see, this software supports most of the android devices which are listed in the table.
- Once you purchase this software you can download and install the software Just open it, once the software is open connect your phone to a PC via a USB camera. After that click on “Lock Screen Removal”, Click on it.
- Click on start now. Your phone will be connected. Once it is connected, select your phone brand, device name, and device model.
- Be careful while selecting the device model, you have to choose the right device model. If you choose the wrong device model then, it might cause damage to your phone. Thus, make sure you have selected the right model of your device. If you can’t find your model number then turn off your phone, take out the battery and underneath the battery there you can see your phone’s model number and all those stuff most smartphone’s model numbers are printed underneath the battery. Once you find out your device model number, slip your device’s model number from the list to make sure your device model is 100% correct.
- Next, it will ask you to confirm the model number. If you are confirmed about your model number then type “confirm”. After that click on OK.
- Now, it is asking you to get your phone into download mode. Since different phones have different methods to get into download mode. To know the method of download ” ‘your phone model‘ download mode”. Click on the first link and know the information.
- You get into download mode if your phone is Samsung then press and hold the volume down the bottom. Then the home button and then the power button. Hold these three buttons for a few seconds.
- Once you see something then just press and hold the volume up button which will take you to download mode.
- You can see now your laptop will start reacting. It will show the model of the phone matched successfully and now the software is going to download some recovery packages for your phone to remove the pattern lock or PIN code. You have to wait for it. It will take a while depending on your internet speed. If your internet speed is faster then this is going to take less time.
- Once recovery packages are completed. Now it will record your devices. It’s gonna take another few minutes. You have to wait for it.
- Now it says remove password completed.
- Your phone will boot up and your password will be removed.