The iPhone 7 was released in September of 2016. When this phone was first released, it caused quite a stir among the public, and you can still find iPhone 7 advertisements on the Internet, in newspapers, on the radio, on television, and in a variety of other places. The iPhone 7 has a 4.70-inch screen with a resolution of 750×1334 pixels.
It contains 32 GB of internal storage and 2 GB of RAM. Looking at the cameras, we can see that the phone has a 12 MP primary camera and a 7 MP front-facing camera. It is compatible with the iOS 10 operating system. So, those were the primary features of the phone. We propose that you go to the official iPhone site and look at the phone in detail.
As a result, the majority of individuals have already purchased an iPhone 7 and are enjoying it. However, the home button on the iPhone 7 has changed slightly. The remarkable Taptic Engine is used to power a new sensitive switch button.
As a result, some people may still have trouble taking screenshots on their iPhone 7. You don’t have to be concerned any longer since we’ll show you how to snap a screenshot with the latest iPhone 7. It’s almost identical to previous iPhone models, believe me. So, instead of wasting any more time, let’s get started on the steps.
How to Take Screenshots on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+
Combination of “Power Button + Home Button” Screenshots:
1) This is the ancient and venerable iPhone model method. Simply open the screen you wish to capture and capture it.
2) Now, simply push the left-hand Power Button.
3) Press the Home Button and the Power Button at the same time.
4) If you successfully executed the above key combination, you will see a blink on your screen and hear a camera shutter-like sound, indicating that the screenshot has been successfully captured.
Note: If you can’t hit both buttons at the same time, Siri will open or your phone will be locked. Anything from the two possibilities can happen. As a result, make sure you press both buttons simultaneously.
Method 2: Using Assistive Touch to Take a Screenshot:
1) Didn’t like the method described above? Well, that’s not a problem because we’ll show you another approach that’s much easier to do. We’ll be using the Assistive Touch function here. Toggle the choice, simply keep reading.
2) Open the Settings app and go to General -> Accessibility -> Assistive Touch to enable this feature.
3) Finally, turn on the Assistive Touch option.
4) Next, select the second option, “Customize Top Level Menu,” from the drop-down menu.
5) To proceed, click on the Custom icon in the shape of a star, which is located in the middle left side.
6) You will now see a big number of options; locate the Screenshot option and select it.
7) That’s all there is to it! When you want to take a screenshot one-handedly in the future, simply pick Screenshot from the Assistive Touch button.
Let’s take a look at how we can get access to our screenshots:
1) Now that we’ve captured our screenshots, the next question is: how can we get access to them? To do so, simply open the Photos app that comes pre-installed on your device.
2) Go to the Albums section and select the Screenshots folder.
3) That’s all there is to it! You may now simply access and share all of your screenshots with your pals.
Finally, we’ve reached the end of this article! We hope you can now simply take screenshots on your iPhone 7. Some individuals were perplexed by the latest iPhone’s design shift.
Still, I hope everything is clear and simple for you now. If you enjoyed reading our post and want to help your friends or anybody else who may be experiencing a similar difficulty, please share it with them. Also, in the comments box below, let us know what you think about the iPhone 7.