If you do not want to get more electricity bills then follow these tips
Tips to Save Electricity: Many times we do not pay attention to some such things or become careless, which becomes the reason for the high electricity bill.
Tips to Save Electricity: Electricity bill comes very high every month for some people. At that time, all the people of the house just debate on this thing that how the electricity bill is coming so much. Many times we do not pay attention to some such things or do carelessness which becomes the reason for the high electricity bill. Let us know that by paying attention to what things, electricity bill can be prevented from coming high.
- Shut down the computer, not in sleep mode
- Nowadays, most people are doing their work on the computer while staying at home. In such a situation, when you have to take breaks in between, do not put the computer in sleep mode, but turn off its monitor or shut it down. Always turn off the power switch after finishing work.
- Check these things when you leave home
- If you are going out of the house, then before leaving the house lights, fan, geyser, mixer, chimney, electric gas, induction, cooler, and AC. Be sure to check all the switches of things like this and do not forget to turn them off. Sometimes, during the use of these things, the light goes out and their switches are left open by mistake.
- Use led bulb
- Compared to the normal bulb, LED bulb consumes less electricity while getting more light. Therefore, instead of the normal bulb, use an LED bulb.
- Keep defrosting the fridge
- Sometimes a lot of ice accumulates in the freezer, due to which the cooling power of the fridge decreases and things are not able to cool properly. This also results in higher power consumption. So keep defrosting the fridge from time to time. Also, keep the food in the fridge only after it has completely cooled down.
- Set timer in tv
- Many times people fall asleep while watching TV and the TV goes on all night without any reason. Which wastes electricity. Therefore, set a timer on the TV so that after you sleep, the TV does not keep running for the whole night without any reason.
- Do not press too wet clothes
- Due to haste, many people start pressing only on wet clothes. So many times to make the work easier, we press dry clothes quite wet. Due to this, the power consumption is high. Instead of wet clothes, press on dry clothes by giving light splashes of water.