Gmail, or Google Mail, is the most widely used webmail service on the planet. A mail address is required in practically every aspect of the Internet. Gmail (Google Mail) is the most popular option. On the web and in mobile applications, it has a fantastic UX (user experience). You’ll need a Google account if you have a smartphone. Many Google services, such as Play Store, Google Drive, and Youtube, will be unavailable if you do not have a Google account. So, in this lesson, I’ll show you how to make, open, and sign up for a free Gmail account in the year 2021. Create a Gmail account if you don’t already have one. So let’s get this party started…
Read more: How To Hide Subscribers On Youtube
Follow the steps below to create/open/sign up for a Google Account (Gmail):
- Go to your Gmail account.
- “Create an account” is the next option. After that, a new window will appear.
- Change the language to “English (United States)” if you see other languages.
- Fill in your first name in the “First name” area. John, for example.
- Fill in your last name in the “Last name” area. Muller, for example.
- Create a unique username in the “Username” field. Because Google has millions of Gmail users, you might not be able to find your desired username. As a result, you can utilize various characters, as well as numbers. So, if you want to be like Johnmullet2021, give it a shot. It is not necessary to type @gmail.com.
- In the “Passwords” field, type passwords with at least eight characters. Your passwords must include a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- In the “Confirm passwords” section, type the exact (same) passwords.
- Finally, press the “Next” button.
You must now confirm your phone number.
Enter a number that does not include a country code. Your country code will be detected automatically by Google. You can alter the country code by clicking the county flag symbol. Click “Next” after entering your phone number.
Wait a few moments, and Google will send you a 6-digit verification code to your phone number. G-123456 is a 6-digit verification code similar to G-123456. Click “Create Account” after entering the phone number. That is all there is to it. You have created a Gmail account successfully. You can now use this email address and password to access your Google Play Store account.
I hope this post has assisted you in setting up a Google (Gmail) account. If you have any problems, please let us know in the comments section.