Garlic bread with cheese is a very tasty dish for those who want quick quick breakfast. Garlic bread can make someone’s day happy with it’s mesmerising taste. You should really try the recipe below.
Ingredient for Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe (2 servings)
- 4 bread slices, brown or whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon salted or unsalted butter
- 2-3 grated or crush garlic cloves
- Salt as per requirement
- Black pepper and red chilli powder as per taste
- 100 grams grated cheese, mozzarella or processed or cheddar
How to Make Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe?
- Take the bread slices and half each of the slices.
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of butter, if it is unsalted, add pinch of salt for taste enhancement.
- Grate the garlic cloves in butter and mix it well.
- Now, grate the cheese in a bowl.
- The oven should be preheated at 200 degree celsius.
- Spread the garlic butter evenly on the bread slices and do the topping with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the spices like- black pepper powder, chilli powder. You can even use oregano, italian seasoning etc. according to the taste.
- Now, bake the slices in oven at 200 degree celsius temperature for 5-6 minutes till the edges become golden brown and crisp.
- The melted cheese will sound taste. Now, you can serve them hot with a morning snack or starter in a party with pasta or soup or ketchup.