If you want to learn how to hide applications in a Vivo phone, you’ve come to the correct spot because we’ll show you how to hide apps in a Vivo phone in the simplest way possible.
Smartphones have become ingrained in our daily routines.
This pandemic made us realize how useful smartphones can be, to the point that they can make you miss your loved ones a little less by allowing you to stay in touch with them.
The trend of buying cellphones does not appear to be slowing down but rather increasing.
Let the debate on how to conceal apps in real-time begin.
You may be asking how to hide apps in Vivo phones if you use Vivo devices for a variety of reasons. Because of the widespread use of mobile payments, many people have sensitive financial information on their phones, which is accessible to anyone who can unlock their phone.
Parents frequently employ content-locking technologies on their children’s cellphones, and concealing apps on Android is a great method to keep youngsters from looking at things they shouldn’t. You may wish to keep some information private if you’re giving your phone to a friend or family member.
We’ll show you how to hide apps in Vivo phones in this article. Also, if your inbuilt function does not work, share some programs that allow you to simply hide mobile apps.
How to Hide Apps on Vivo Phones in Steps
Some smartphones have built-in features and applications for hiding apps. Vivo is a good example of this since it offers inbuilt apps for hiding apps that aren’t used daily.
Following a few simple steps, you can opt to hide apps in real-time. All of the steps are outlined in the following sections.
- Go to your Vivo’s ‘home screen’ and press and hold the ‘blank space’ that appears on your phone.
- A ‘hide icon’ option will appear in front of you as a result of this.
- In the next stage, create a ‘password.’ Anyone attempting to unhide your hidden apps will be prompted to enter the password. In order to gain access to the hidden apps in real time, the device will prompt you for a pin.
- To conceal the apps, all you have to do now is slide them downwards.
If these steps to hide applications in Vivo smartphones do not work, you can try the steps listed below to hide apps in phones.
- To do so, go to your Vivo home screen and select ‘Menu’ from the drop-down menu. This option is usually found on the left-hand side of your home screen.
- As soon as you complete the first step, you will be presented with two options. ‘Widgets’ will be one option, while ‘Hide icons’ will be the other. The option ‘Hide icons’ will display on the right side of your home screen, and you must select it.
- A list of all the apps you’ve installed so far, as well as those that were already installed when you bought the phone, will show in front of you. All you have to do now is select whatever apps you want to hide in your Vivo smartphone.
- Those apps will ‘disappear from the app list’ as soon as you click on them, and they will also vanish from your home screen.
How do you get the hidden apps back?
It’s a piece of cake to restore the hidden apps to your home screen. It’s as simple as hiding the programs on your phone. When it comes to hiding apps on your Vivo smartphone, you must follow the same methods as before.
- The user must first access the Vivo home screen and then select the ‘Menu’ option on the left side of the screen.
- Two alternatives will appear in front of you once more. The first is ‘Widget,’ and the second is ‘Hide icon.’ On the right side of your Vivo screen, click the ‘Hide icon.’
- To conceal the app in your Vivo smartphone, simply ‘Deselect the apps’ that you have previously chosen.
- By doing so, all of the apps you previously ‘Deselected’ will reappear in their previous location.