In the event of a lost phone number, you must update your Aadhaar card. It’s a typical occurrence when someone changes their phone number or decides to stop using their phone number. Because all transactions are allowed by OTP, which is given to the Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number, you are unable to undertake any activity relating to the Aadhaar Card.
Is it possible to update your Aadhaar Card’s mobile number online?
Aadhaar Card Online does not allow you to alter your mobile number. You must fill out an offline form and send it to UIDAI. The steps to update a mobile number in Aadhar via an offline approach are as follows:
- To begin, go to uidai.gov.in, the UIDAI’s official website for Aadhaar updates.
- Now Select “My Aadhaar” from the drop-down menu. Aadhaar Mobile Number Update
- It’ll bring up the menu. Go to “Download” now. Offline Aadhaar mobile number update
- Select “Aadhaar Update/Correction Form” from the drop-down menu.
- It will open a PDF form for Aadhaar Update/Correction and allow you to print off the document.
- Now only use capital letters to fill out the form. In that form, mention your new phone number.
- Place the completed form in an envelope with all attested photocopies documents. On each document, make sure to include your Aadhaar card number.
- “Aadhaar Update/Correction” should be written on the envelope.
- Please send this envelope to the address below:
- Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh-480001, India Post-Box No. 10 Post-Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India
- You will receive an intimation of the update request receipt when it is received.