Shopping online is a simple and secure process that saves you time, energy, and money. You may buy anything and have it delivered to your door from the convenience of your own home. Online shopping is highly recommended to protect yourself from many types of viral diseases that travel through the air. SBI Debit Card is an excellent online shopping card because it offers a variety of reward points and rewards. If you already have this card, activating it is a simple procedure.
Use the Internet Banking Portal to activate your SBI Debit Card.
- Go to www.onlinesbi.com to access the official SBI website.
- To access your own SBI internet banking portal, enter your username and password.
- To access ATM Card Services, go to e-Services > ATM Card Services.
- Select ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage Change from the drop-down menu.
- Continue by selecting your account.
- Now choose the card you want to use for online transactions.
- After you’ve made your selection, go to Pick Services (at the bottom of the page) and select ‘Change Usage Type,’ then submit.
- On the screen, there will be only one option: ‘Select Usage Type.’ Select the option. A pop-up window would appear, with two additional options: “Domestic Usage” and “International Usage.” Select the appropriate selection and press the submit button.
- On your registered mobile number, you will receive an OTP. In the designated space, enter this OTP.
- Within a few hours, your SBI Debit Card will be activated.
Activate your SBI Debit Card by SMS
- Send a text message to 09223966666 with the following format: SWON ECOM CCCC> from your registered mobile number. The last four numbers of your SBI Debit Card are CCCC.
- Within a minute, you will receive a confirmation message verifying your request. Within a few hours of delivering the message, the card will become activated.
Activate your SBI Debit Card at an SBI branch near you.
You can also activate your SBI Debit Card at an SBI branch near you. Simply bring all of the required documents, such as proof of identification and your bank account number, to the branch, and the bank employees will assist you in activating your SBI Debit Card.
So, good luck with your shopping, and remember to be careful when transacting online!