How To Make Vegetarian Tacos
- 1(19 ounces) can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, de-seeded, minced
- 1 red pepper or 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (I like the color this gives the beans)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander (your choice)
- 3 -5 tablespoons of your favorite chunky salsa
- taco shells
- Black olives
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Hot sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Sour cream
A medium-sized fry pan should be heated with oil.
Let the onion, celery, pepper, jalapeno, and garlic soften in the microwave for a few minutes.
A couple of tablespoons of salsa and garbanzo beans should be added.
Once heated, stir until smooth.
In a baking pan, place taco shells, fill them evenly with filling, and bake at 300°F for about five minutes.
When you bite into a shell, it prevents it from falling apart.
Add toppings of your choice after removing them from the oven.