How To Make Vegetable Quiche Cups – SBD
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers or green pepper (or a mixture of both)
- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup egg white substitute or 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Tabasco sauce or other hot pepper sauce, to taste
Turn the oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray foil baking cups with cooking spray before lining a muffin pan with 12 cups.
When spinach is thawed and drained, it should be wrung out with a paper towel well.
Spinach, cheese, egg whites or substitute, peppers, hot pepper sauce, onions, and salt should be mixed.
The mixture should be filled into foil cups.
A knife inserted in the middle should come out clean after baking at 350 f. or 20 minutes.
Serve from cups.