Terms & Conditions:
Check It How is a blogging website that provides information about lifestyle, fashion, relationships, food and general topics of worldwide discussion.
- The Terms of Service apply to all users of the Check It How website, inclusive of users contributing content (video, audio, information or other material). Check It How website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Check It How. Check It How has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites. Check It How cannot and does not censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the website, you relieve Check It How from all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Check It How hereby grants you permission to use the website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that :
- Your use of the Website is permitted solely for your personal use, any kind of promotion is not allowed;
- Any kind of duplication or distribution of any website in any medium without Check It How’s permission is prohibited;
- No alterations or modifications on any part of the website are permitted.
- Check It How does not entertain content which is inappropriate. Sexual content, content that harasses or offends an individual or community, derogatory content, content that promotes piracy or other illegal activities; are strictly prohibited.
- You cannot publish, modify or distribute any of the content that Check It How owns the copyrights to. Reasonable steps will be taken by moderators of Check It How in case of copyright infringement.