The State Bank of India is one of India’s major banking conglomerates, having combined five of its affiliated banks that were formerly known by distinct names. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore are the banks that have lately been affiliated with the SBI Bank.
Following recent legislative changes, banks have risen to the top 50 global banks, with a balance sheet of INR 41 trillion and a workforce of 2,77,000 people serving 500 million customers.
Even if your SBI account number has been misplaced due to a variety of factors, you can still access account information because all customer data is simplified and saved in the banking security system.
5 ways to figure out your account number in offline mode
- The first and most obvious way to find out your SBI Account Number is to look through your passbook or checkbook.
- The second and simplest way to find out your SBI account number is to look at the information on your ATM card. Use your ATM card to complete the transaction, and the account number will be printed on the transaction receipt.
- Call SBI Customer Care Services from the registered numbers 1800112211 and 18004253800 if your mobile number is linked to the bank.
- PAN Card information can also be used to obtain account number information; simply present the information at your local bank.
- The final alternative is to go to your local bank with your name, date of birth, mother’s name, and any security questions, and they will provide you with information on your SBI account number.
There are three ways to find out your SBI account number using the internet.
- SBI Online Banking allows you to access all of your SBI account information in one place; all you need is your net banking login and password.
- ‘SBI Quick,’ a new service launched by the bank and available at https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/services/sbi-quick-missed-call-banking, can assist with registration, balance inquiries, mini statements, ATM card blocking, and other services.
- SBI Mobile Banking is particularly beneficial for consumers who have misplaced their account numbers. By downloading the app, you can easily manage all related tasks.