How To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 25g/ 1 oz. butter, cold and cubed
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- fresh ground black pepper
- chopped chives
- Add the butter cubes to the eggs in a pan.
- Return to heat, stir eggs until clumps form, remove from heat, and stir in crème fraiche; Return to heat and stir in crème fraiche. Remove from heat.
- The eggs should be soft but clumpy when they are removed from the heat.
- A sprinkle of chopped chives will garnish the dish. Season with freshly ground black pepper.