Love to eat or am obsessed with food or cooking. So, here is one of the best recipes to make your mood delighted. Thus, here is a fluffy french omelette recipe. It is so simple to cook within a few minutes.
Salt: According to your taste
Best eggs to pan ratio:
- 2 eggs: 17-18cm (6-7 inches) pan
- 3 eggs: 20cm (8-inches) pan
- 4 eggs: 23-24cm (9-inches) pan
Butter: 1 Tablespoon (15g)
Method to make classic french omelette recipe
- Melt butter over low heat and pour beaten eggs. Cook over low heat, while constantly stirring and shaking the pan.
- Tilt the skillet, gently roll the omelette down over itself.
- Brush with butter
- Add Chives on the top of the perfect french omelette.