WhatsApp is used by the majority of people on a daily basis for both professional and personal purposes. Is it, however, truly necessary to manually backup WhatsApp chats? Well, the answer is up to us; if we believe it contains something secret, important, or even personal information, we must back it up immediately; otherwise, we must wait for the regular time for What to backup your online conversations automatically…
To manually back up your WhatsApp chats, simply follow the tutorial’s simple instructions.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to ‘Chats.’
- Simply select ‘Chat Backup’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the ‘Google Account’ in which you wish to save your communication.
- After that, you can further adjust your settings, such as the backup options (daily, weekly, etc. ), backup over Wi-Fi, and whether or not this backup will include videos.
- Simply select ‘BACK UP’ now.
- The backup procedure will now begin, and it will automatically repeat once you select your desired option.
- Once the backup process is complete, your backup is safely and securely stored in your email id.
- What exactly is WhatsApp?
It’s a social media app that lets you exchange text messages, photos, videos, and other media with people on your contact list.
- What exactly do you mean when you say WhatsApp chat backup?
It refers to the safe and secure storage of your WhatsApp communication (including videos if you choose).
- Why should I save a backup of my WhatsApp conversation?
stored up so you don’t lose any critical conversations
- Is it a fee-based service?
No, it’s not a paid service.