Winters call for family time and that is incomplete with something hot and sour, yeah! Soup. vegetable soup is the legit dish of winters and definitely calls for your efforts. So,
The ingredients are: (3 servings)
- ¼ cup of finely chopped fresh beans
- ¼ cup of finely chopped capsicum
- ½ cup of chopped spring onions
- ½ teaspoon of finely chopped garlic
- ¾ spoon of chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ½ cup of chopped cabbage
- ⅓ cup of chopped carrots
- ¼ teaspoon of kalimirch powder
- 3 cups of water
- 1 pinch of jaiphal powder
- ½ teaspoon chopped celery
- Salt as per taste
- For garnishing, some coriander leaves and chopped spring onions
- For making a yummy vegetable soup, in a pot, put the oil, garlic and ginger.
- Saute till the aroma spreads in air and don’t let them get brown.
- Then add the spring onions for couple of minutes and saute and then add the celery.
- Now, add cabbage and carrots and capsicum and beans and saute for few minutes.
- Now, add water and add kali mirch powder, salt and jaiphal powder.
- Now, by covering it with lid, simmer the soup till the vegetables become a bit crunchy.
- Now, garnish it with coriander leaves and chopped spring onions and serve hot.
….. is a writer who loves to live and record everything while doing it! An admirer of nature, photography, travel and technology, he is a wizard with words who loves to scribble about everything that is thrown his way.