The aroma of coffee beans can drive anyone crazy and coffee is one of those beverages which everyone craves for. That aroma and taste of coffee can attract anyone. Moreover the presence of caffeine helps the muscles to relax and mind to think. And, that’s why many offices in India have started a coffee break. There are many ways to enjoy coffee like- espresso, cafe latte etc. Blending the coffee powder adds more to its taste. So, here is how you can make a simple hot and tasty coffee at home.
Ingredients (yields 1 cup):-
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder
- ½ tablespoon hot water
- Sugar as per taste
- Cocoa powder as per choice
- 1st step for hot coffee is to simmer the milk in a saucepan.
- For making the coffee mixture, take coffee powder, water and sugar in a cup and mix them with a spoon. Whisk the mixture until the sugar dissolves and a creamy and foamy paste is formed.
- Now, add this paste to the simmered milk and enjoy your hot coffee anytime.
It must be remembered that it is not harm to consume coffee in moderate amounts but excess consumption can call serious health aids. So, have coffee but in good limits.