Pan pizza can be a great answer to your mid night cravings and night stays with your friends. Using the right pan and method can make the pizza a hit cuisine. So, try this recipe out.
The following are the ingredients required (4 small pizzas):-
- Wheat flour 3 cups
- Dry active yeast 2 teaspoons
- Sugar ¼ teaspoon
- Olive oil 2 teaspoons and some extra for brushing
- Salt as per requirement
- Add sugar and yeast to water and stir the mixture well. Leave the mixture for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- And now, add one cup of flour, oil, salt and then, the yeast mixture.
- While stirring the mixture, add another cup of flour till the mixture becomes sticky.
- And the, add the last cup of flour to make dough.
- Add some oil to the dough to smoothen it. Leave the dough for at least 1.5 hours to let the dough double up.
- Now, after 2 hours, knead the dough for getting the air and bubbles out.
- Now, comes the role of a pan. You can use iron skillet for traditional baking, pie dish, rectangular pan and whatever pan which is easily available.
- Now, using the traditional method, grease the skillet and try to spread the dough on it in order to spread the dough and spread in away that some of dough comes up the sides a bit.
- Now, you can use your favorite toppings as per choice and bake for around 12-15 minutes at 450 degree F till the base gets golden brown and if you have used cheese, then the cheese must be melted properly.
- Now, take the pizza out and serve hot with sauce, oregano and chilli flakes.
….. is a writer who loves to live and record everything while doing it! An admirer of nature, photography, travel and technology, he is a wizard with words who loves to scribble about everything that is thrown his way.