Garlic chutney is a very famous dip from south india used with dosa, idli, vada etc. and is a great taste enhancer to the food too. The blend of cloves with red chilli make it more delicious. Follow this recipe and make your food more tasty.
Ingredient for Garlic Chutney Recipe (½ cup)
- 8 chopped and peeled garlic cloves
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 dry seeded red chillies, broken in pieces
- Water ¼ cup
- Fresh grated coconut ½ cup
- Tamarind pulp 1 teaspoon
How to Make Garlic Chutney Recipe?
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and add chopped garlic when the oil is hot enough and saute for a minute on a low flame.
- Take the cloves out and in the same pan, heat another tablespoon of oil and saute the broken chilis for 30 seconds and let them cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, using a grinder machine, make a paste of garlic cloves and chilis.
- Now, add the grated coconut and tamarind pulp, water and salt.
- Grind till the paste become coarse and trans fer it to a bowl and serve with food.
Kajal Dhamija is a graduation student in Delhi University. She has been writing content for past one year. Having a writing experience in the field of technology, health, food and travel, she is a versatile writer and has a good command over words. She has a good quality of moulding the content keeping the readers in mind.